What do we do here ?
- We teach people how to sew with a fun and simple method
- We rent the space for your sewing moments
- We organise creative events & sewing demos
- We make sewing accessible to anyone
- We connect people through their creative passion
Where and when ?
- It is situated #02-08, the Mox, 451 Joo Chiat rd, 427 664 SG.
- Monday to Saturday, 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM & 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM on Mondays .
How much are our offers ?
- A la carte sewing with Catherine on Monday & Saturday
- Space renting
- Deco & accessories
- Pattern Building on Monday
- 12 STEPS Wednesday afternoon with Cecile
- Kid & Junior every Saturday 1:30-3:00 PM & 3:00-4:30 PM
What to find ?
- 60 sqm of sewing tools
- books, patterns, magasines
- different kind of sewing machines
- high cutting tables to avoid breaking your back
- new designs every week for you to try & sew
- a collection of ethical fabrics
- sewing teachers & modelist
Why people come to us ?
- To spend time on themselves feeling happy to fulfill their sewing dreams
- To dare wear what they sew and stand out from the others
- To be part of the Fashion Revolution with hands on
- To become casual, unique, colourful and happy
To know more: