I’m proud to present you the 2019 June Collection, Couture Nomad needed a change and here it is !
You will find new lines, new grading and I added the XS size which is useful for your Juniors.
Long time I haven’t release patterns as I had problem to grade it ! Now I’m happy to have found the way and I release them after prototyped, graded and tested.
I am part of the generation of modelists who trace patterns by hand and prototype 1, 2,3,4 10 times before to find the good fit of it, meaning I wear lots of prototyped clothes 🙂
After watching plenty of runways I have been working on :
- a disymetrical skirt called Cactus
- a front V neckline & back american shoulders wrapped around dress called Prune
- a wrapped around overall called Plume
- a cache-coeur called Indigo
- a Spring Doudoune called Diamonds can be black
- a chic bermuda called Lapis
Patterns are available:
- to buy alone in PDF version to print in A4 or A0 size as you wish:
Diamonds can B black Pattern
-Un patron version PDF qui taille de XS à XL / PDF version pattern -Le step by step de montage (envoyé par mail )/ Step by step PDF version
CACTUS SEWING PATTERN PDF VERSION + STEP BY STEP
PATRON DE COUTURE VERSION PDF + STEP BY STEP XS-S-M-L-XL
INDIGO SEWING PATTERN PDF VERSION + STEP BY STEP
PATRON DE COUTURE + STEP BY STEP XS-S-M-L-XL
LAPIS PDF Pattern/ version PDF
PLUME PDF Pattern/Version PDF
PATRON PRUNE VERSION PDF + STEP BY STEP
ROBE & TOP/ DRESS & TOP XS-S-M-L-XL
- to rent through the Pattern Library . Contact us to know more: